What Is Causey Farm
Causey Farm is a working farm in the heart of county Meath. The Farm is also home to one of Irelands largest child’s petting farms. Available for kids to see and interact with the Farm and many other activities on this large farm land.
Causey Farm what to expect
This open farm seasonal to visitors, offers the chance for kids and adults alike to have a interactive experience around this farm.
Getting to see a wide range of farm animals, see them being fed and cared for by the experienced staff.
Causey Farm also offers kids fun and interactive play, with stations such as a mazes, water bubble stations, demonstrations, Swan boats, giant jenka and everyones favourite stop the homemade ice cream parlour.
Full educational tours of the farm are available to book for schools and clubs to come and learn.
Causey isn’t just for kids it also has packages for corporate business events, and team building days as well as packages available for hens weekends.
Where is Causey Farm
Causey Farm is located a short drive to the centre of Navan and town of Kells in County Meath
How to get there
From the East Dublin
- From Dublin take the M3 (Navan/Cavan Motorway) until you come Exit 9 (Navan North/Delvin).
- At the top of the slip road turn left towards Athboy and Delvin.
- Travel along this road and pass through the village of Rathmore (you will notice speed signs to reduce to 50km/hr).
- After Rathmore take the third right turn (this is a big new junction with a lane for turning right).
- After 2.5 miles, you will come to the village of Fordstown.
- Turn left just past the shop. (There is only one left turn in Fordstown).
- Causey is a mile down on the left hand side, you will go past Grove Gardens on the right hand side before you get to us
From the west Mullibgar
- From Mullingar take the N52 and drive through Delvin and Clonmellon and on towards Kells. (The N52 turns right when you come into the village of Clonmellon).
- After you leave Clonmellon travel for about 2 and a half miles and take the second right turn from the village. It is at a crossroads.
- Follow the road and you will soon come to a T-junction.
- Turn left and continue straight past the gates of Drewstown House for about two miles. (The road to Athboy turns right at these gates but you go straight ahead).
- Our house is the first past the hall – a stone house on the right hand side as you go up a hill.
Plan your trip with goggle maps
Prices may vary please see ticketing and diary section of the Web page
Opening Times are seasonal please see This Timetable for more info
Grab A coffee
2 Brew Kells is only 10 minutes away and has a great reputation for there coffee, Make sure you fly by and be energised for your farm experience.
Where to eat
Causey Farm has its own cafe with our recommendation of the delicious pizzas they have available. These are huge and very tasty.
+353 46 9434135
Other things to do in Meath
- Hill of Tara
- Trim Castle
Like what you see come check out some more in our County by County guide